Saturday, June 2, 2012

Many Thanks Curio Card

Remember my A List of 30: Things I Will Do This Year?  Number 22 on the list is to make more scrappy cards.  I have boxes and boxes full of embellishments.  Being a matchy, matchy person, I always buy the coordinating parts of my paper packs.  I don't always use up all the stuff before I use up the paper pack.


It was so hard for me to make a card that had no coloring.  It took me longer to make this simple card than the time it would take me to color an image, lol.  But I think with all the pink, the card turned out lovely.


Tonight I'm hanging out with 2 of crafty besties.  I'm excited to have a fun crop night at Impress and work on my brother's wedding invitations.  I hope you all have a great weekend!

 

11 comments:

  1. Wow...check out your gorgeous scrappy card!!!! Wahooo for stamp night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Have fun tonight - I hope you get a lot of the invites done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and while I love to see your dopod colored cards, its nice to also see a card like this as well. Enjoy your night, sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sparkle, this is awesome. The DP is so lovely and your layout too !

    ReplyDelete
  5. you make the BEST cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job with the scrappy card!! Love how you rounded just one corner, it adds some interest to the card without the bulk! Good luck making more scrappy cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Sparkle! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks