Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tea Set Rin Mother's Day Card

While I was up in Vancouver, BC a few weeks ago, I got Brent's grandma some tea.  For her mother's day card this year, I chose to use Tea Set Rin.  I just love this Konnichiwa paper pack!  And yeah, lol, another pink and green card. :) 


I'm staying home for Mother's Day weekend this year, as Saturday is my normal craft weekend for my craft group.  But Brent and I will be heading down to Portland the weekend after.  I haven't been home since Christmas and I know Em and Michael really want to see me.  I'll be mailing all my cards and gifts this week though. 


Well, I hope you all have a lovely Tuesday!  With summer around the corner, all my shows are ending...but I'm excited for Bachelorette and Big Brother!


10 comments:

  1. Oooooh...she's so pretty! Love this colour combo! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO. LMAO. I bet you're thinking you crazy girl; why are you laughing so hard?? But I am, because I am reminiscing about our last chat night and what Ms. Steph said about the paper piecing vs. the colouring... bahahahaha. XOXO The card turned out beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Thanh, cracks me up...great card to go with the tea:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! I haven't gotten these papers yet but they sure are awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card, I love how you placed the patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so adorable! sweet card, sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I almost bought this paper pack JUST to use for my Rin stamps, lol. Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks