Friday, May 11, 2012

Shopping Emily Mother's Day Card

I usually get my step mom gift cards from Nordstroms...but this year, I got her something different.  I got her a gift card to the Body Shop and I decided to use Shopping Emily for her card this year.  Anna's favorite color is pink...and I really meant for there to be more pink, lol, but I love the purple and red.


I have a feeling that red and aqua will soon be my new favorite color combo!  I almost forgot how much I love using kraft card bases.  I will definitely be using more of these as well.


I hope you all have a lovely Friday...it's almost the weekend!

  

12 comments:

  1. This is super cute. I love Shopping Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet card...great coloring...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, she will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love the color combo as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! She will love this! I can't wait for Monday night either!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card! Beautiful colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable and goes so well with the gift card, I know she is going to love this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty pretty pretty, Sparkle! I am bad! I didn't make a Mother's Day card for my mom! Let's see if I have time tomorrow! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous, Dah-ling! Just fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks