Wednesday, May 9, 2012

SCRS May 2012 Previews - Expecting Emily

Hi everyone and welcome to the first day of our May previews!  Today we are excited to show you Expecting Emily!  (Can you guess what our other new SCRS stamp is this month? Hehe!) All new stamps will be available to buy on Saturday 12th May 2012.


Brent's co-worker Norma is having a baby girl later this month.  Her baby shower is next week, so this is the card I made her.  I'll be making her a diaper cake later this weekend and will post that next week.


Be sure to visit our fabulous SCRS designers for more peeks of Expecting Emily. Sparkle will be giving away an Expecting Emily rubber stamp to one lucky person! For a chance to WIN, you need to visit and comment on all of the designers' Expecting Emily blog posts (listed below) and leave a comment on the SCRS blog post. You have until midnight EST tonight to comment.


I hope you all have a great Thursday! We'll be back tomorrow with a darling new Karber clear set preview!

13 comments:

  1. She is adorable Sparkle. Love the way you paper pierced her dress. Just Beautiful.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's super cute! I love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely "new addition" to your stamp line, Sparkle! The paper piecing looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card!! I love these papers, and this is a fun new image!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling!! Love the colors and I'm going to CASE this layout, hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and i like her paper pieced dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh...fun papers and colors! Simply wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lovely colors on this card...I am a purple lover myself. Great job on the card.

    Olivia
    Ormcraftynights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally adorable. Tfs I'm now following your blog.
    Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  10. ADORABLE! I loooooove the papers--love your paper piecing for her dress! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks