Friday, May 11, 2012

Release Day and SCRS May 2012 Previews - Mama Charlotte





Hi everyone and welcome to MAY RELEASE DAY!  All new stamps are now available to buy from the SCRS store! Click here or above on the Sparkle Creations Store link to start shopping now.


We are also previewing the beautiful Mama Charlotte stamp today. Two of our amazing design team gals are becoming mamas again this Spring, so this stamp is perfect!


Kim is about to have her baby boy any day now, so this is the card I made for her.  I really appreciate that Shaela and Kim both worked ahead of time so that they would still have cards to share while they are on maternity leave.


Be sure to visit our amazing SCRS designers for more peeks of Mama Charlotte. Sparkle will be giving away a Mama Charlotte rubber stamp to one lucky person! For a chance to WIN, you need to visit and comment on all of the designers' Mama Charlotte blog posts (listed below) and then leave a comment on the SCRS blog post. You have until midnight EST tonight to comment.


I hope you enjoy our new release and have a lovely weekend!  It's actually warm and sunny here!  I  will be spending the day crafting with friends!






16 comments:

  1. Love the papers you used here, Sparkle! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so pretty. Love the paper.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love the paper piecing, your papers look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous! And using one of my fave BG collections!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so adorable, love the paper piercing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, I love the paper piecing. I'm jealous of your weather as we've got rain and cool temps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the design you put on her dresss....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!! Love the blue and green together - so soft and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card and sweet image !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! I love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sparks!! long time, no *see*, hope life is treating you well!

    What a fab release - she is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such lovely paper piercing, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job. Love the paper piecing and the greens!

    ReplyDelete
  14. SOOOOOO pretty, Sparkle! I LOVE the papers and I LOVE your coloring! FAB JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks