Monday, May 7, 2012

A Little Birthday Wish For You Cupake Ruby Card

This past Saturday was my friend Stephanie's birthday.  Here's the fun and festive card I made her.  Arg, I packed up her card all nice and neat with cardboard so it wouldn't bend...and of course I left it  on my work desk.  I really need to get better at this mailing thing. But Steph doesn't live too far from me, so she should get it within a couple of days.


Pink and green is my favorite combo together!  This started out as a totally different sketch, but I love how it all came together. I still absolutely love this paper pack.  Thanks Peggy for restocking me this last summer!


Well, I hope you all have a great Monday...as it's back to work for me!  I'll be back soon with Mother's Day cards and later this week I'll have sneak peeks for Sparkle Creations.



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for thinking of me and making a special card! I love the pops of pink and green and the cupcake looks good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, Sparkle and the colors rocks !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love the colors and all the extra little touches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I love the pieced background panel with the green stitching :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks