Monday, May 28, 2012

I Dare You 2 Sparkle Glitter Bean Card

As soon as Jess showed me her at CHA in January, I knew I had to have her.  You all know I'm a sucker for stamps with my name in them. :)  I just wanted to do something fun and different, so I went for blue hair.  I absolutely love how it turned out.


While I was down in Portland, I bought corsage pins and beads to make my own stick pins.  I think this will definitely become a new obsession for me. 


Don't forget, today is the last day of the Memorial Day SALE in the Sparkle Creations Store.  Most of the stamps are 20% off in the store.  There's no code, the prices are marked on sale in the store.


I hope you're all having a great Memorial Day weekend!  I've been busy with guests visiting us, but it's always great to see friends who we don't get to see often.  I'll be back tomorrow with my next SCRS challenge card.


8 comments:

  1. Wow! I looooove the blue hair! And i really like the way you've used your papers! Great idea to use some scraps!

    Have a nice day!

    Evy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable and fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card...LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it she is so cute. Also love the paper, stitching and stick pins that you used.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Sparkle. So bright and fun! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks