Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Bookworm Ruby Mother's Day Card

My MIL loves to read, so I decided to use Bookworm Ruby for her card this year.  I am loving my new Basic Grey paper!  I just got it on Friday!  I am just sooooooo into turquoise/teal this year, so I'm sure you'll see lots of it this spring/summer.


I am going to try to get this in the mail today, but the nice thing about mailing to Portland from Seattle is that it usually only takes a day or so. 


I've posted more in this last week than I have in the last couple of months.  I love feeling that I'm being so much more productive!  I hope you all have a lovely hump day and I'll be back tomorrow with my Sparkle Creations sneak peeks!

 

11 comments:

  1. Super cute, love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I'm using up these papers toO!! Love the added of teal on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo cute...totally love this card...

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have such a knack for picking the perfect papers! love this

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous and your coloring is amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE seeing you post and create:) Absolutely FUN card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I spy twine..hehe!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet card Sparkle, she pops on those chevron stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card!! I'm sure your MIL will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've saved this card to comment on. Love the papers and colors you used. Great combo of lace, twine & button!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks