Monday, April 30, 2012

SCRS Challenge #78 - Sketch Challenge and Ukulele Josh Card

Welcome to Week 2 of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #78! We appreciate you taking the time to join our challenge and look forward to seeing your creations each week. You have until Sunday, 5/6/12 @ 9 PM PST to play along with the current challenge which is a sketch challenge.


Our challenge is open to all players. Each challenge a random winner will be chosen, and the winner of Challenge #78 will receive a SCRS rubber stamp! In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!


This is the first time I've colored and created in the last 2 weeks!  It feels good to be back in the swing of things for a bit.  Before I left to go on vacation, I had friends over for the weekend.  Thanh was so sweet to give me a Canucks tee!!  So, I made her a thank you card.  I will post more about my trip soon. :)
 

To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of the SCRS post. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the keywords SCRSC78 and SparkleCreations (no spaces). If  you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for challenge #78 is Sunday, May 6th @ 9 PM PST.

I hope you all have a lovely Tuesday!  I'm hoping Jeremy will come in for the big win on Biggest Loser...though I'm sure Kim will win.

 

4 comments:

  1. super CUTE!!! love that fun ribbon action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the Hawaiian theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH SPARKS! I have got to get this image--I LOVE it! LOVE your coloring and the ribbon and the flower!!! SOOOOOOO pretty! GREAT job!! LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks