Monday, April 2, 2012

SCRS Challenge #76 - Inspiration Challenge and Lantern Rin Card

Welcome to Week 2 of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #76! We appreciate you taking the time to join our challenge and look forward to seeing your creations each week. You have until Sunday, 4/8/12 @ 9 PM PST to play along with the current challenge which is...


Our challenge is open to all players. Each challenge a random winner will be chosen, and the winner of challenge #76 will receive a SCRS rubber stamp! In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!


I chose this inspiration picture because I'm going to Mexico in a couple of weeks.  But I really, really wanted to use my new Basic Grey paper, lol.  I actually had Swimming Lucy on my card, but I thought it looked funny with the lanterns.  So I ended up putting Rin on there instead. 


To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of the SCRS post. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the keywords SCRSC76 and SparkleCreations (no spaces). If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for challenge #76 is Sunday, April 8th @ 9 PM PST.

I hope you all have a lovely Tuesday! 

6 comments:

  1. So pretty! The vibrant colours add such a festive vibe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Sparkle! Nice a bright and glittery.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOOOOOOVE this card, Sparks! I love this image and your paper piecing and coloring--LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this card! YOU ROCK:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card, Sparkle! Have a wonderful time in Mexico!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You´re right, the DP fits great with this image. Beautiful card !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks