Wednesday, April 11, 2012

SCRS April 2012 Previews - Baseball Oliver

Today we are excited to show you Baseball Oliver! All new stamps will be available to buy on Saturday, April 14th, 2012.

Though they aren't that good, lol, I still love my Seattle Mariners.  And I used Mariner colors for my card.  Brent and I typically go to at least a couple of games each year, so I am happy that baseball season is back.  I can't wait for those yummy garlic fries! :)


Be sure to visit our fabulous SCRS designers for more peeks of Baseball Oliver. Sparkle will be giving away a Baseball Oliver rubber stamp to one lucky person! For a chance to WIN, you need to visit and comment on all of the designers' Baseball Oliver blog posts (listed below) and leave a comment under this very post here on the SCRS blog. You have until midnight EST tonight to comment.


I hope you all have a great Thursday! We'll be back tomorrow with a darling new Karber clear set preview!

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love Oliver, he's adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fab card...love the polkas and the herringbone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great choice with the dramatic colour palette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love all the baker's twine! Happy belated birthday by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute, love the dp and the great design

    ReplyDelete
  6. As soon as I saw you card, I thought "Seattle Mariners". Can't say I am a Mariners fan since I live outside of Philly, but I do love the colors. So cute! This new Oliver is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Sparkle! Love the layout, coloring and all of that twine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sparks---I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I love your color choices--LOVE the twine additions! LOVE your coloring--LOVE everything:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's awesome Sparkle!! What colors did you use for his jersey? Love it!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is right in the season, such a cute card to give to a boy ... thanks so much for sharing ... love the twine you used.
    Thanks for a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just perfect...Uhhh...but he should be a Padres player...hehehe!

    Julie
    Cricut Chick

    ReplyDelete
  12. What I great card! I was expecting Ballerina Ruby, but this guy is just as cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! Congratulations to all the designers!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All the designers have done a great job with the release. Happy birthday. Olivia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks