Sunday, April 1, 2012

A List of 30: Things I Love Right Now

As I count down to my big 3-0 birthday on Thursday, I have some fun lists and things to share.  I'm going to try to get some crafting done this weekend as well, so I'll have some cards and stuff along the way as well. Today, I'll be sharing what I'm really into right now.  It'll be fun to compare to this next year. 


  1. My iPad (my birthday gift)
  2. My matching cases/bags for my camera, laptop, and iPad
  3. Momento app
  4. Root beer floats
  5. Cheesecake frozen yogurt from Menchies
  6. My dazzle glitter ink bingo dauber in teal
  7. Harlan Coben (author)
  8. Lip Junkie lip gloss by Urban Decay
  9. Cinnamon Crunch bagels from Panera
  10. Sharpies
  11. Scotch shipping tape
  12. My Coupon binder (which is actually an American Crafts album, lol) 
  13. My old collection of R&B music
  14. Making all my planners digital
  15. Buying produce from Bountiful Baskets
  16. Starbucks coffee
  17. Metal chickens
  18. The Bloggess (blog)
  19. My Victoria Secret Pink OSU Beavers bag
  20. The color aqua
  21. Reading books and watching coordinating movies
  22. Video chatting with crafty friends
  23. Evernote
  24. Daylight Savings Time
  25. Free wifi at the mall
  26. Chocolate popcorn
  27. Wild About Movies (free movie screenings)
  28. Striped ribbon
  29. eReaderLove (free Kindle books)
  30. Being with Brent for 11 years: 6 years dating, 1 year engaged, and almost 4 years married 
I hope you all have a fabulous April Fool's Day and enjoy the rest of your weekend.  I'll be shopping with my double coupons and hopefully making cards! :)  

 

1 comment:

  1. mmmm....chocolate popcorn and rootbeer floats.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks