Monday, March 19, 2012

SCRS Challenge #75 - Sketch Challenge and Cupcake Ruby Card

Welcome to Week 2 of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #75! We appreciate you taking the time to join our challenge and look forward to seeing your creations each week. You have until Sunday, 3/25/12 @ 9 PM PST to play along with the current challenge, which is to use the sketch!


Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and this week's winner will receive Swimming Lucy. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun!  We can't wait to see your creations!

I did something totally unthinkable for me and sold a ton of my old stamps on Ebay. Over the years, I can't believe how much I've accumulated! I sold enough to get me an early birthday present and I just got the new iPad 3. It took some effort to figure it all out, but with the camera adapter, iPhoto app, iWatermark app, and Blogsy app, I'm doing this whole post from my iPad!

I absolutely love knowing that I can be without my laptop and Photoshop and still do full posts! I guess technically I could of taken my card pic with the iPad, but I take much better pics with my DSLR camera. :)  Honestly, I love Photoshop too much so my first choice will always be to use a computer. 


To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of the SCRS post. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the keywords SCRSC75 and SparkleCreations (no spaces). If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for challenge #75 is Sunday, March 25, 2012 @ 9 PM PST.

I hope you all have a great Tuesday!

 

10 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card, love those papers! Yay for the new iPad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cute card!! Hoping I get to play with this sketch, I love them too. Glad you are enjoying the iPad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Sparks! Yea for your early birthday present! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Love the use of red and pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Sparkle! I love the shades of red, and the bakers twine is perfect for this cupcake image too. :) Wow, great story about your iPad3 - congrats! That's A-LOTTA stamps. lol I must say I adore my Kindle Fire, but sounds like you can do some pretty awesome things with that iPad3.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH SPARKS! I looooooooooooooooooove these papers--and I LOVE your little image! SO PRETTY! And I LOVE your details--the stitching, the gems, the flower, the glitter! YOU ROCK:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling card and congrats on the new Ipad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card with lovely DP. Your coloring is great and i also like your layout !

    I´m sorry for not making comments more often but the word verification is horrible.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks