Monday, March 5, 2012

SCRS Challenge #74 - Number Challenge and Cupcake Ruby Card

Welcome to Week 2 of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #74! We appreciate you taking the time to join our challenge and look forward to seeing your creations each week. You have until Sunday, 3/11/12 @ 9 PM PST to play along with the current challenge, which is to use some kind of number on your creation.


Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and this week's winner will receive Celebrating Chloe. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!


I'm down to 1 birthday card left in my stash...and I have a ton of birthdays in the up coming months.  Most of my friends and I are turning 30 this year, so I figured this challenge was a good excuse to make a fun celebration card.



To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of the SCRS post. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the keywords SCRSC74 and SparkleCreations (no spaces). If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for challenge #74 is Sunday, March 11, 2012 @ 9 PM PST.

I hope you all have a great Tuesday!

10 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOO pretty! LOVE your coloring--and I LOVE that paper with your ribbons! What a beautiful card! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Brilliant colouring Sparkle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Brilliant colouring Sparkle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bright and festive, Sparkle. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the bright and fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love these fun colors! This year is a milestone birthday for me too, you just have to add 10 more years:(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks