Wednesday, February 8, 2012

SCRS February Preview - Leprechaun Oliver

Hello everyone and welcome to the first day of our February previews!  Today we are excited to show you Leprechaun Oliver! All new stamps will be available to buy on Saturday, February 11th, 2012.

ETA: - Sorry that Blogger has not been my friend.  I apoligize that this post is so late.  I didn't check it last night and didn't realize until now that it never posted. 


Be sure to visit our fabulous SCRS designers for more peeks of Leprechaun Oliver. Sparkle will be giving away a Leprechaun Oliver rubber stamp to one lucky person! For a chance to WIN, you need to visit and comment on all of the designers' Leprechaun Oliver blog posts (listed below) and leave a comment under this very post here on the SCRS blog. You have until midnight EST tonight to comment.


I hope you all have a great Thursday! We'll be back tomorrow with a darling new Karber clear set preview!

26 comments:

  1. This is way cute! Love all the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card! Love the added sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on this image and card. Oliver is so darned cute and love your coloring. patnbobcudddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOOOOOOVE! I love that stitching and I LOVE your coloring---LOVE that banner/button! FUN card!

    ps....SOOOOOOO sorry for so many emails yesterday! I was all stressed out that you needed our pics for the SCRS blog! OY! I promise not to send that many emails again! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute! Love the bit of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is cute Sparkle! Lovin' the greens and your layout. Super fun!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the paper combo you used with the new Oliver. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leprechaun Oliver is so cute. He is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Sparkle, I have noticed recently you are not sharing the paper pad you have chosen on your card. Please do share the card, I discovered a world of Basic Grey pads, which i love and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww he's so cute! Makes me want to be Irish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oliver looks adorable and oh so dapper in green! Excellent card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  12. a MUST have!! what an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is one of my new favorites~such a cutie!!! Your card is adorable and that dp is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWE he is super cute! love this Oliver too! Fabulous card!!!
    Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card. I really should use my sewing machine more often. I love the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hee hee, I VERY nearly used the exact same paper!! Fabulou card and love the touches of sparkle. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love him! Adding to my wish list. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card. Love your coloring! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute! Although I don't know how I'd feel about drinking something that glitters, lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. so perfect for st. patty's! love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks