Thursday, January 5, 2012

Birthday Wishes with Celebrating Chloe

I had a different post scheduled for today...but since it's my MIL's birthday tomorrow, Brent wanted me to post this now...but really just so I would take my photos and let him mail it, lol.  My MIL doesn't have a favorite color...so I always struggle picking out a paper pack when I make her things.  But I figure it's nice, colorful, and cheery.  And I wonder why my husband doesn't have a favorite color either...


Here's my decorated inside. I guess I should of added some green stitching...or stamped Josh in green.  At least it still all matches though.


Sparkle Creations is also sponsoring Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.  I followed their sketch loosely for the front of my card.  Well, I hope you all have a lovely Thursday!  Who has missed Grey's as much as I have?!?


14 comments:

  1. This is absolutely darling, Sparkle. I hope i find some time to join the challenge. I want a chance your great stamps ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!! Love all the bright colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe this is Super Cute! love it all!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its gorgeous Sparkle, love the cheery colours!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She'll love it. Love all the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright colors Sparkle! The card is so cute inside and out!
    Betcha she's gonna love it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHHH! I just looooove this card--those two stamps are perfect together! I also love those papers! I love that you get to pick any color for you MIL's bday cards!!! Happy birthday to her!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty and festive! beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. REALLY cute card, Sparkle! I love the decorated inside! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. very beautiful with the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks