Saturday, January 28, 2012

Birthday Wishes Celebrating Chloe Card

Okay, I know it's been ghost town around here...but once I get back from all the CHA craziness, I promise to be a better blogger!  I've been shipping and packing all week...and I'm sure once we set up today, I'll realize that I still forgot something, lol.

Well, today is my little sister's birthday and she's turning 6.  Unfortunately, I will miss her birthday every year, as CHA will always fall on that week. :(  But I bought her the coolest and best present, so I hope it makes up for the fact that I can't be there.  And she'll hate that I'm down in Anaheim and didn't bring her with me, since all she loves right now are Disney princesses.


My mini-me is growing up so fast!  She writes just as a beautifully as I do (yeah, I'll be selfish and admit that my handwriting is awesome, lol)  and I think she'll eventually surpass my coloring skills!  Unfortunately, I don't have any princess stamps, so I used Celebrating Chloe. Maybe in the works for next year?!?  Of course, maybe she'll outgrow princesses by then, lol.


Here's the gown I got her, since Cinderella is her favorite.  I personally liked Tiana's dress best...but you know I love green, lol.  I'm sure she'll be so excited and can't wait to see the pictures of her in the dress.


And no princess can have a dress without matching sparkly shoes!  So, I know this gift is really impractical...as its not Halloween and kids grow so fast, but this is what she wanted for Christmas and my parents asked me to buy her something different.  She had also asked for Lion King II (which is in the Disney Vault BTW)...so poor girl didn't get anything she asked Santa for. 


I know my parents won't be thrilled with my gift choice, lol...but I get to be the 'cool, fun' sister for just a little bit. :)  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I will try to post CHA pics as I go.  I am working my booth this year though, so I may not get to walk around as much as I have in the past! 

If you are attending CHA, we're booth #26 in the newbie section and would love to see you!

18 comments:

  1. What a super sweet girlie card. I´m sure your sister will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Sparkle, such a pretty card and so girly!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card,Sparkle!
    Happy Birthday to your sister! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect birthday card!!!! Whatta fab sister YOU are! I gotta tell you, I broke in a huge smile when I saw your fabbie stamps at Impress last night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is darling and I'm sure she will love it and the wonderful dress. How fun to have a little sister that you can spoil just a bit. Have fun at CHA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card and way to be the fun sister. My daughter has the same dress and it's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card -- perfect for a little girl without being too fluffy! And what a fun gift; she is going to think you are such an awesome big sis!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are too sweet about her, she must look up to you so much. Gorgeous card, fab present .... a true girly girl effort!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah! I love this card! And it's well within your rights as older sister to get her what ever you want, lol. I think this is perfect. LOVE those shoes, I know my 7 year old would flip out over them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card!! And I'm sure Emily will love her presents, even if your parents don't, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWE your card is Gorgeous!!! yes you need to design a Princess stamp deff!!!!
    hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH MY! This is the CUTEST little card ever! LOVE the glittered balloons! And that gift is PERFECT for a 6 year old! She will LOOOOOOVE it:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. very fun card! wish i could be at cha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fabulous girlie bday card, I'm sure she will LOVE the card and the dress! Have fun!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! I love the colors of your card!

    And that Cinderella dress! My daughter M has one just like it! I won't show her the shoes though - she'd drive me crazy if she wears them. *lol*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks