Monday, January 9, 2012

Snow Angel Ruby Card and 2012 Christmas Card Challenge #6 - Lace

Okay, I'm a little late, but I got my Christmas Card Challenge done.  This week our challenge is lace.  Check out the CCC blog to see more lovely samples from the DT.


I tried to use a sketch for this and failed miserably, lol.  I lost my Stickles and I still can't find it.  I actually keep my Stickles in a different container.  It's a special puffy paint container with a really long tip, so it comes out a lot smoother.  The container is quite large, so I can usually fit 3 bottles of Stickles in it.  I caved and opened a little bottle that I have...


I even cleaned my whole craft room and I still couldn't find it, lol.  At least my work space is clean, I suppose.  I did manage to find 4 tubes of lip gloss and 2 pairs of sun glasses. :)


I hope you all have a great Monday!  It's back to work for me...oh, why is 5-0 a rerun tonight?  And Bachelor is on.  Bring on the crazy crying, lol.


10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card!! ACK on losing stickles...hope you find them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Sparkle! Love the border! I may need to get that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Love the border! I hope you find your Stickles soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHHH! That little snow angel is soooooo cute! LOVE your coloring and that snowflake/button embellie is PERFECT:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks