Saturday, December 24, 2011

You Are Here - Gift Card Holder

My niece Breana turns 15 today.  Here in the Seattle/Tacoma area, they don't do driver's ed classes at the high school.  So most parents are forking out an arm and a leg to pay for private driver's ed classes.  Breana has been studying for her permit and all she wanted for Christmas and her birthday this year was driver's ed classes.  Since the classes are quite expensive, Brent and I decided to contribute a small part.


I'm pretty proud of myself, the only thing stamped on here is 'lift.'  I used up stickers and chipboard pieces from my leftover Yellowstone albums I made my MIL amd Brent's Grandma last Christmas.  But this paper pack really was suited just perfectly for the occasion. 

Brent's family opens gifts today, so I'll be celebrating with the Smith's.  I'll also be seeing one of my besties Shannon.  I'm very excited to see her and catch up! 

9 comments:

  1. perfect-o!

    Merry Christmas!!! We braved Bel-Sq and Southcenter yesterday:) Today I'm going to Ben franklin to fill up my stocking:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card! She's going to enjoy it!
    Have a Merry Christmas Sparkle!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! An yeah, that paper is perfect, hahaha. :) Have a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just darling, Sparks! Your niece will love the card and especially the thoughtful contribution to getting her license!

    I hope you have a VERY Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice of you to contribute to your niece's fund! Lovely card! Such a cute card! Merry Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That´s a wonderful gift card and the DP is perfect for it.
    Merry christmas !

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER SUPER cute! LOVE those papers and that car with the 15!!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks