Friday, December 23, 2011

Pucker Up Cupid Emily!

Sorry...I'm a day late. With still working this week and trying to get ready for Christmas, I'm just running behind.  I just love this paper pack!!  I was so fortunate that Jeanne had given me a pack for my birthday last year and then Peggy gave me another pack this last summer.  You can never go wrong with pink and green.


I also used Skipping Stone Sketch #106 for this.  I'm still waiting for the new Kissing Booth paper to come out, so I'm trying to use up as much of my old paper as I can.


I hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend!  I'll be busy with family and all the normal traditional stuff.  I hope everyone gets what they really want!!


13 comments:

  1. Sparkle, this is adorable. Love the paper too and your coloring is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect, love the stitching! Happy Holidays!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors, gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! I got my Christmas wish granted in July... another baby in my belly. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! I love your light source angle. prettines!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWE this is gorgeous!!!!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHHH! Beautiful! I LOVE those papers and your coloring---this is my FAV crd you've made!!! LOOOOOOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a beauty! love the design and details. wishing you and yours a sweet and lovely holiday season! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Sparks! Have a great time with all the family! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really lovely! Awesome stitching and wonderful papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks