Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I heart You Phoebe Ketto Card

Making valentines is my most favorite.  I haven't bought new stamps in ages...and I'm not releasing new valentine stamps this year.  But I figured it was a great time to take out all of my neglected stamps and play with them.  Stamping Bella has always been my favorite...it's okay to say that, lol.  I can't change pre-Sparkle Creations. :)  So I decided to play with my Kettos.


This card is also amazingly flat, minus the bloomer.  I love how it turned out, but I do think it'd be cuter if I had pop-dotted the image, lol.  I'm so excited for the new Basic Grey Kissing Booth line to come out!  I'm sure I'll go through that pad of paper in no time.  I also used Sketchbook Saturday #41 for this.

 
I'm still playing with my camera to get better pictures of my cards.  I kindof like all the different angles.  I'm trying to post on here everyday again, so I'm working on getting back into my old routine.  I hope you all have a great hump day!  


14 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Such a cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable! and I love the colors! I'm excited for BasicGrey's new stuffs too! Can't wait :)
    hugs to you!
    margie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Sparkle! I love the papers you used and the frame you created for the image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable. I've always loved that image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute! I love my Kettos too, hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card and i like the DP !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so sweet! darling card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super sweet! love the image and the cute colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SOOOOOO cute! I love all the sparkle and glitter you used for her hair and around the sentiment! FAB card:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, CUTE!! I understand your remark out the flatness of the card, I'm such a sucker for dimension :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your ketto creation! super pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks