Wednesday, December 21, 2011

December Project 29 Photos

Nothing crafty today...just pictures.  I'm trying to keep up more, since my physical album hasn't been touched since I put in my pictures from Summer CHA.  Considering I'm already getting ready to go to Winter CHA, that's pretty bad, lol.  I'm actually going to switch up my format for 2012 and I'll share that with you on the 1st. 


We had our White Elephant gift exchange in our department last week.  For the most part, everyone got pretty decent gifts.  Only me and one other didn't really get anything worth keeping.  But Lewis loved his bird and he named it Cocoa Caramel, lol.


We're doing our Secret Santa gift exchange tomorrow.  Since the Regional Trainers live in their respective states and provinces, some of the gifts had to be shipped.  I got this in the office interim mail and I'm pretty sure Tami, the Las Vegas Trainer got me.


I was good...the gift is still wrapped and not opened.  Rochelle, my co-worker, was trying really hard to guess what it is.  At first I thought it was a book, but whatever Tami got me, it's in a box. :)  I'm hoping it's not a gift card wrapped 20 times, lol.


This was something funny I saw on Facebook last week. You can click on it to view it larger. I tend to have a morbid sense of humor, so it made me chuckle!


Brent wanted to get new work clothes.  While he was looking around, I went into Gap.  I saw their holiday decorations and fell in love with this poster.  I was very tempted to take it off the wall!  I mean, wouldn't this rock to hang in my craft room?


We ate lunch at the mall and I ordered a salmon roll.  I got a spicy tuna instead, but it was really good.  I honestly can never have too much sushi!  So yummy!


I haven't had the time to play more with my camera, but I want a new self portrait of myself. I want it for my new Timeline on Facebook and I want it for my new 2012 word. I took this picture randomly, but I want a much better picture. Will have to make time to play with my Cannon.

Okay, for Christmas, I'll be using my Cannon, so next time I'll have a mix of regular pics with my Instagram pics.  And you'll also find out what I got from my Secret Santa, lol.  I'll be back tomorrow with another valentine!  Everyone have a great hump day!

5 comments:

  1. Fun pics - that comic was hilarious, lol. I can't wait to start on Project Life 2012! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun pics and yes, you should have taken that poster...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely picture of you, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun pics and I love that comic! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics!! Love that poster too!

    There is always a gift that sucks during White Elephant-- it just sucks when you're the one who gets it!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks