Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Bookworm Ruby Bookmark

When we drew for Secret Santa, I got my boss. She's an avid mystery reader like I, so I added to her collection of Agatha Christie books.  I got her Death on the Nile and The Body in the Library.  I also made her this bookmark. 


Cheryl likes orange, and in hindsight, I probably should of used Lime Rickey or Lauderdale to make this. But I thought Out of Print was more suited for a book theme.


I took today off, so I'll be catching up on orders and cleaning my house.  I hope to get back to crafting as well.  Everyone have a wonderful Tuesday!

12 comments:

  1. Fun bookmark! have a great day off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bookmark! I have yet to try and make one of these. Not sure what I'm waiting for LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute bookmark! I need to make a few of these... I always lose my bookmarks, hahaha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet and girly bookmark! Love the twine too! I'm sure she loved it too :)
    Hope you're enjoying your Holidays!!!
    hugs, margie xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute book mark Sparkle. i'm sure she will love it and the books too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOOOOOOOOOVE this Bookworm Ruby!!! And what a perfect image for this bookmark! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. From the coloring to the punch and twine, super cute! Would love to make one of those!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks