Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Tree Ruby Gift Card Holder and 2012 Christmas Card Challenge #3 - Non-Traditional Colors

I'm a couple days late...but better than never, right?  Our challenge this week is to use non-traditional colors.  Check out the Christmas Card Challenge blog to see the rest of the DT's darling creations.


All my gifts are wrapped, except my gift cards...ugg, lol.  But my friend Shaela sent me the most darling holder with a Starbucks card and I knew I would be making these for my family.  This one is for my In-laws.  I'm so use to making card fronts that I really didn't think this through when I started sewing.  I ended up covering all the backs with extra paper, lol.  Eh, at least I'm actually using my stuff!


We normally exchange gifts with the Smith family, but since we're all going to Cabo in April, we decided not to really do gifts this year.  On the Bliatout side, we typically only buy gifts for Michael and Emily.  Being rebels though, Brent and I decided to get both of our parents movie tickets.


Are you all ready for the holidays?!?  I'm almost there...getting laundry done and finishing up last minute stuff.  I hope you all have a great Tuesday!!


12 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Sparks! Love the touch of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it...great design for a giftie card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute. I love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too cute! Happy Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Sparks! Love the colors and all the sparkle! And what a fun gift card holder!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehe, love this one Sparkle. Super pretty in pink!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHHH! What a beautiful card--love the papers and that image with your coloring! FAB!!!! You rock:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cool gift card holder design, Sparkle! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cool idea, nice change to the traditional gift card holders.

    Merry Christmas Sparkle, have a wonderful holiday.

    x M

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog is very interesting, I like it very much, you can welcome to have a look uggs sparkle, I hope you will like it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks