Sunday, December 4, 2011

Elf Oliver Card and 2012 Christmas Card Challenge #1 - One Layer Cards

This week's challenge is to make one layer cards.  Check out the Christmas Card Challenge blog to see the rest of the DT's darling creations!  I am excited to start a new year of making holiday cards and with my new DT.


I just finished addressing my envelopes for my Christmas cards this year.  Brent and I need to sign them all and then off into the mail they go.  I typically mail out on the 1st, so I'm a little late this year.  But, since it's still pretty early, I'm not too upset about it.

Well, if you know me, I don't do flat cards, lol.  I'm a lumpy kind of girl. :)  As you can tell, there's actually 3 layers of paper on this card, but the embellishments I used were not that lumpy.  I'm actually pretty proud of myself!


I hope you all have a great Sunday!  I will be cleaning my house and grocery shopping.  Then I hope to get a little bit more crafting done!


18 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! Love your coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lumpy is thee best:) I still have to get all my cards together...you're doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable! I'm envious of your coloring.

    Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! you totally fooled me, looks one layered to me! gr8 job!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome boy card! I love the stitching and embossing! and your coloring is amazing!!!
    Happy Holidays :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, Sparks! Love all the white and your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the white embossed background. Awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very fun card! He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY! I just love this little guy---great coloring! LOVE that embossing and I LOVE your stitching--great card all around! You rock:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful coloring and i like the embossed background !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the pretty clean design, Sparkle! i am a lumpy card kinda girl, too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is awesome! The handsome santa looked almost like printed ones! So real and so beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  13. it was hard for me too! awesome stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks