Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sparkle Creations November 2011 Previews - Karber Hawaii

I'm not part of today's blog hop, but since I can't resist Hawaiian images, I wanted to play along.  Though this is not intended to be a Christmas stamp set, I couldn't resist making a Christmas card with it.  Can you believe I don't have a sentiment that says Mele Kalikimaka?  I had to bust out one of my alphabet sets!


Here's my decorated inside. 


Participate in the SCRS blog hop for a chance to win this darling stamp set!  I hope you all have a fabulous Friday! It's almost the weekend!























16 comments:

  1. OMG, I love what you've done with her Sparks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just darling! I love how you did your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card, such a fantastic image, she is a cutie!
    have a great weekend! Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sparkle I love her! I am moving from TX to HI in January and I have to have her as my official first Hawaii girl image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just the sweetest card Sparkle, very cute!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet card! Love all the details about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super, super cute! Love this so much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Sparkle! Your coloring is stunning! I really feel like she's in a luau and the lighting is only coming from the tiki torch! And yes, pls lemme know if you find a mele kalikimaka stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks