Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sparkle Creations November 2011 Previews - Snowbunny Lucy

Today we are showing previews of Snowbunny Lucy! Isn't she just darling all bundled up in the snow? All new stamps will be available on Saturday, November 12, 2011.


Here's my decorated inside.


Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Snowbunny Lucy. I will be giving away a Snowbunny Lucy to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (list below). Then head on back over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Lucy post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced after the release!

Jen Shults, October Guest Designer
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Blog


I hope you all have a great Thursday!  Grey's and Private Practice are on tonight!






























23 comments:

  1. Oh wow Sparkle! This is amazing, love the bark effect paper in the background. Lovely wintry image. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oH SPARKLE!! Super cute image!!!
    :( I missed them! Love your card !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in LOVE with this little lady - I have to have her!!

    Gorgeous make Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring and great papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh i love lucy! what a cute image and card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh she is so cute and I love the papers on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Sparks! I love her green coat and the great papers you paired her with!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh she is CUTE! Love the fur and your coloring looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards, that red woodgrain background just makes her pop :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty and I adore your colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both are amazing cards!! You are so inspiring! I can just see her caroling! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is Beautiful and I love the card too!
    Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really pretty! I like how you did the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely adorable! I just love Lucy :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card. Love everything about it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. OHHHH! What a gorgeous card---LOVE your stitching and I LOVE Snowbunny Lucy on the in/outside of your card! FAB idea:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks