Friday, November 11, 2011

Sparkle Creations November 2011 Previews - Snow Angel Ruby

All new stamps are available in the store!  Click here or above on the Sparkle Creations Store link to start shopping now!  Today we're showing previews of Snow Angel Ruby!  Doesn't she look like she's having such a great time playing in the snow?  I know my card is kind of busy, but I think it all came together well. 


Here's my decorated inside.


Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Snow Angel Ruby. I will be giving away a Snow Angel Ruby to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (list below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Ruby post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced after the release!

Alice Wertz
Jen Shults, October Guest Designer
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Blog

I hope you all have a great Saturday!  I'll be at my work conference!  
 
 



























20 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! I adore how you decorate the inside as well Sparkle! Ive posted about your card on my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sparkle, what a beautiful card, great inside too! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sparkle, this is fantastic !! I LOVE the DP and your coloring-it´s just wonderful. The stamps is super cute. Who doesn´t make snow angels ???

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so much fun, I lvoe her Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful Sparkle!! Lovin' the new images :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's Beautiful!!! the stamp is adorable too!
    Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just darling, Sparks! She looks like she's having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card! The colors look great and that stamp is so sweet. I love the snowflakes you made. I am gonna hop along now on the blog hop. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card, Sparkle! I very nearly used that paper on my Snow Angel Ruby card too, lol! Love how you've decorated the inside - I must start decorating mine too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this image, it is so my little girl!! Love your card, the colouring looks fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, this is gorgeous Sparkle! I love the papers you used and that snowflake is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SUPER ADORABLE! gotta have this stamp...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a perfect winter image, so fun! Awesome bright background of BG to showcase her and super snowflake accent, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOOOOOOVE this card! FAB papers and I LOVE that snow angel!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is so CUTE, and I love that dp!

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely DP and sweet image. love the layout as well. great pics of your card supplies. this really adds to your blog :) have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks