Monday, November 21, 2011

SCRS Challenge #68 - Team Josh VS Team Oliver and Caroling Josh Card

The new challenge is "Team Oliver" vs. "Team Josh". With Breaking Dawn coming out in theaters, we thought we'd do our own spin on "Team Edward" vs. "Team Jacob"! If you aren't familiar with this, no worries -- please just use either an Oliver or a Josh image on your card or project!


Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and this week's winner will receive your choice of either Football Josh or Backpack Oliver. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!

Honestly, I don't like Josh any more than Oliver, lol.  Oliver reminds me so much more of my little brother Michael.  But Josh is more urban and hip, like myself.  I'm still trying to work on Christmas cards, so here's another one to the pile.  I did the radial lighting and I love how the 'glow' came out.


Are you ready to play along? To play along in our challenge, please upload a photo of your project to the SCRS gallery. Here is the direct link to entries for this week's challenge: Sparkle Creations Photo Gallery -- SCRS Challenges -- Challenge #68. If you haven't registered yet, it just takes a few seconds to create a login and upload your photo. Deadline for this week's challenge is Sunday, November 27th @ 9 PM PST.

Additionally, if you want to upload to use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please use the Keyword SparkleCreations (no spaces) so that your card will be included in the SCRS gallery. If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. However, please note that contest entries will be pulled only from the SCRS Photo Gallery.
Everyone have a fabulous Tuesday! 



12 comments:

  1. WOOOW! I love your paper and stitching--but that coloring with the candle light is AMAZING! I am amazed at your talent--I cannot wait to start coloring! I just bought my first set-I'm kind of nervous:)

    LOOOOOOVE your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love the coloring with the radiant lighting. Looks terrific. The sentiment is really neat, too. Great job, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job on the light source! I was just playing around with the same thing last night, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your glow looks awesome! I personally just love Josh, and I'm going to try to play along in the next couple of days;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sparkle! Love that paper! Ur card is fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful coloring, lOve the glow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is superb Sparkle! Gorgeous colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow you did an amazing job with the light source!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks