Monday, November 7, 2011

SCRS Challenge #67 - White on White and Cupid Emily Card

This challenge is white on white, and you can interpret that anyway you would like.  Check out the SCRS blog to see the rest of the DT's darling creations.  Don't forget we have changed our challenges to be bi-weekly, so you still have plenty of time to play in this challenge!


Our challenge is open to all players. For each challenge, a random winner will be chosen, and the winner will receive the adorable Farming Oliver rubber stamp. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!

Well, most of you can probably tell that I made this card for Brent.  In hindsight, I should of colored Emily's hair black to make her look like me, lol.  But when I originally colored her, I didn't plan on making this for Brent. 


We're celebrating Brent's and Scott's dirty thirty birthday in Vegas!  I didn't want to tell him til next week, but he started to make plans, telling his older brother that he could come over, etc.  So, I spilled the beans...but we're super excited for our trip!!  I am also excited to see Shaela while I'm down there!  Anyhoo- here is my decorated inside.


Are you ready to play along? To play along in our challenge, please upload a photo of your project to the SCRS gallery. Here is the direct link to entries for this week's challenge: Sparkle Creations Photo Gallery -- SCRS Challenges -- Challenge #67. If you haven't registered yet, it just takes a few seconds to create a login and upload your photo. Deadline for this week's challenge is Sunday, November 13th @ 9 PM PST.

Additionally, if you want to upload to use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please use the Keyword SparkleCreations (no spaces) so that your card will be included in the SCRS gallery. If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. However, please note that contest entries will be pulled only from the SCRS Photo Gallery.

I hope you all have a great Tuesday!  Biggest Loser is on tonight!

 


















18 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, I'm sure you guys will have a blast in Vegas! Love the coloring too, great light source! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning card inside and out

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really fab card Sparks! He will love it - have a fun time in Vegas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really fab card Sparks! He will love it - have a fun time in Vegas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sparks
    I love your card, love Vegas(my last visit was last sept, recently), lol! and because you did amazing card.
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card. I love all the white. It sounds like it will be a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the white on white texture! And the bold coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wow! I looove how the red pops off the card! Such a beauty!!!
    I hope you both enjoy your weekend away! hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHHHHHH! I just love this card--AMAZING embossing and stitching....great use of white space--LOVE your coloring! When I read this was for Brent--I thought her hair should be black:) LOL! LOVE it either way:) Happy birthday to him and enjoy your trip!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card Sparkle. Have fun in Vegas !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. super wow...love the white on white!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super pretty and fun!!! Can't wait to see pics and hear about your hubby's dirrrty-flirty-thirty!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pop of red against all that white...and again, beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE this card, and you guys are going to have such a fun trip! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness Sparkle, this is amazing. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks