Friday, November 18, 2011

Manager's Conference Project 29 Photos

The 2nd weekend of November every year is our Manager's Conference.  Though we do work for most of the weekend, it's always such a fun time and we do get to play too.  As many of you know, I work in the Training Department at the Corporate Office.  The other half of my team who actually trains the field, live in their respective states and provinces, so this is really the only time of the year my team is all together. 


I have so much more to say about that, but it'll have to be for another post.  I don't have pictures from Friday yet, which was our team Training Summit.  I heart you Regional Trainers and wish I saw you so much more.  Prior to me moving to Seattle, I was the Regional Trainer in Denver. :)  
Our theme this year was 'In the Game.'  They had Xbox Kinects for us to play and here's a picture of Rochelle and I dancing.  We have become Team Rockle, lol.
 And here's a much more normal picture of Tean Rockle. :)  Us fabby ladies in our cocktail dresses!
Most of you also know that Brent and I work for the same company.  Though we don't really hang out at work together.  People are always surprised when they find out we're married, lol.  During a break, we got a quick photo together.
My friend Kristen stayed after the conference to hang out with me for a couple of days.  She's one of my original trainees from Denver and is now a Branch Manager.  We went to EMP and the Space Needle.  It was really great to spend time with Kristen! PS...the background is fake, though we really did go downtown, lol. 

Well, I hope you all have a great Friday and weekend!

2 comments:

  1. how fun!! But... where's the emerald dress that you bought for the conference?? (btw, we LOVE Kinect! my parents have one and it's always such fun) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a great time--wow? You and your hubby work together??? I would love to work with my husband! SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks