Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Black Friday Shopping Emily Card

If you know me well, I do ALL of my Christmas shopping today.  It's crazy masses of people, but I usually do pretty well.  Since I just got back from Vegas, I have to work today...but I lucked out with Walmart opening at 10pm yesterday and Target at midnight.  I did some shopping, lol!


Just a reminder that my Black Friday Sale is going on today as well.  It's a great time to stock up on the missing stamps from your collection.  For my newsletter subscribers, don't forget to enter your exclusive sale code to save an additional 10% off!

Click here or above on the Sparkle Creations Store link to start shopping now!  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!



11 comments:

  1. Love your card - and yay for you for braving the masses, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely card, sparkle! awesome flowers and papers! i got some good bf deals too!!! woot woot for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB card and glad you got your shopping done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sparkle!
    Hope you had a great time in LV and did some shopping there too. Love ur card, those papers are yummy and ur image is beautiful! You are very brave to get out and shop yesterday. Hopefully you found some awesome deals!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, Sparkle. I like the DP and your coloring is out of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Sparks! Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another amazing card--I LOVE her hair and fabby outfit--this makes me want to go shopping!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks