Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Craft's Meow November Release Blog Hop

Welcome to The Craft's Meow November release blog hop!  If you came from Nina's blog, you're right on track.  If you got lost along the way or there's a missing link, please head to The Craft's Meow blog for the complete blog hop list.

Today, I'm showing you Vintage Ornaments by Nina B Designs.  I'm one of those annoying people who make tags for all their gifts. :)  My very first job at 16 was a gift wrapper at the mall.  Though I only made minimum wage, it's been one of my all time favorite jobs.  All the paper, ribbon, and tape a girl could ever want, lol. 


Every year I always say I'll make my tags early and honestly, I never do.  I will definitely have to try again for 2012.  But the fact that I have one done and it's before December, I'm not doing that bad, lol.  Your next stop on the blog hop is {Viola Mahr.}  Thanks for visiting me today! 

PS...We changed things up for the Sparkle Creations challenges, so I won't have a post til next week.  If you're looking for the next challenge though, please check out the SCRS blog.  Thanks! 

 

45 comments:

  1. Very nice tag! Love the paper it is made of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is cute) Love the tags so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so impressed that you make tags to go with your gifts. I'm sure your gifts' wrappings are as beautiful as your tags, too. Sigh...I always have such grand visions, but the reality is much much different. LOL The ssewing on this one is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! I say that I will make my tags, but never do, lol! maybe this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty tag. Love that you added that stitching and the little embellishments on the top and bottom of the ornament. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet tag! I'm a HUGE polka dot fan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great tag! love the inspiration in this hop (-:

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful tag. love the patterned paper you used to pair up with the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet tag!! I could get into a gift-wrapping job, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a pretty tag!! loved the ornament and the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous tag! LOL! I say that too about making tags for the holidays! there's still time... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. great tag. Love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous tag--I always run out of time to make tags.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful tag.

    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your tag is gorgeous Sparkle, love it! I have managed to make more tags this year than any other year, I think because I've really enjoyed playing with my spellbinders...
    Cheers,
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the black with the brighter colors on your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sparkle, your tag is so cute! Whoever gets this one is very lucky!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the sewing around the tag!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow, what a cute tag!!! Everything you've created for TCM is spectacular! Thank you soooo much, my friend!

    Love and hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute tag, so fun and the colors are wonderful.
    alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
    http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. i never saw such a lovely tag..wow

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely tag. The red stitching really adds to it. Great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the tag you made!! The rounded corners on the kraft is perfect and great dp!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love how you did something different and made a tag. Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOVE this tag! I hope to make my tags this year as well.

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a fun little tag - kudos for making yours early - I always work on cards first and by the time the holiday season arrives I have no energy left for tags.

    ReplyDelete
  27. BEAUTIFUL!! =)
    Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a lovely tag! I really think this release is so beautiful!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love giftwrapping too! Adorable tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks