Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas Card Challenges DT Hop and Crafty Contagion Challenge - Leftovers!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm SO excited! Today we're announcing the new Design Team for the first 2012 term at the Christmas Card Challenge blog. We also have some AMAZING new designers, and I can't wait for you to see what they come up with each week. They will begin on the 4th of December.

Now, we're doing this DT announcement a bit different. We have never had a blog hop at the CCC, and decided that we're going to announce everyone via blog hop. Almost like a scavenger hunt to find out who the new designers are. Fun, huh? What does that mean exactly? Well, it starts at the CCC blog, and then you're directed to the next blog, which happens to be all of the new, and some returning, designers blogs.

Along the way, you'll get to know each of the new designers, as they share a project and tell you a bit about themselves. We have a few returning designers, and six new designers, along with 6 new guest designers. Don't forget to leave some blog love for each of them, as there will be one lucky winner of some cool Christmas goodies. I mean, what's a blog hop without some candy, right? :)
 

I know, this isn't a Christmas card.  It's also my challenge day at the Crafty Contagion, so I'm combining my posts. For our challenge, we bring you a twist on the Thanksgiving holiday: LEFTOVERS! Hopefully you have some stored up in your refrigerator after Thursday's feast, but on a card - use some scraps!


I'm very excited to start our next year of Christmas Card Challenges.  With more time in my design schedule, you will definitely see more of me this year!  It's never too late to start and it's always such a wonderful feeling to have all your card done by the time the holidays sneak up on ya!

Please make sure to check back every Sunday at the CCC blog, as that's when the new challenges are posted. Now, it's time to head over to {Stephanie's blog}.  I hope you all have a great Saturday!

PS...post Black Friday, I'm doing 20% off all orders $25 in the Sparkle Creations store!  Use the code GIVING for the discount. 

 

23 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Sparkle, so pretty
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card with super duper coloring! Well, I have tons of left overs-the paper kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable Sparkle! Your coloring is fabulous as always and I love the the blue and green with that big pop of orange!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, Millie is just too cute in her sparkly skirt! Love the colors you used, Sparkle!
    I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card!!
    I'm glad to meet you!!
    Svetlana xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute Sparkle! LOVE that image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coloring is amazing! Makes me want to take that intermediate class! Love everything about this card!! Millie is super cute!! Awesome sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous card! I'm envious of your coloring.

    So glad to be returning for another term on your CCC DT!
    Hugs!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nce to meet you and thanks for the fun. Cute card.
    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is s cute!
    Hugs, Ani

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just adore this Sparks - brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is darling! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOWZA!!!!!!!! Your coloring is amazing! BEAUTIFUL card:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. too cute! such a darling card, Sparkle! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just adore your Hawaiian roots cards, Sparkle! In answer to your question: No, I didn't end up making it to to Washington State over the Veteran's weekend nor this Thanksgiving to go shopping. BUT I'm so on top of things this year, it's pretty awesome :) lol I miss your posts... and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sparkle! This is OUT of this world adorable! LOVE this image and your coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks