Thursday, November 17, 2011

2011 Christmas Photo Cards

Typically, I hate mass producing cards.  Since I've been so busy and short on time, I decided to make 50 simple photo cards.  Now, I still have a mix of Christmas cards made and every year we always send a picture, so I'll mostly be sending the photo cards to my family.


Every November we go through all the photos we've taken during the year and we pick our favorite.  This year, we picked a picture that was taken during our anniversary.  I ordered my pictures from Walgreens.  I know hot pink and black is very non-traditional, but our picture is only fun because of the pink!

And you have to be amazed with me...these cards are flat!  I typically pay at least $0.64 to mail my lumpy cards, so I'm excited to save on postage this year!!  Well, I hope you all have a great Thursday!
















19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo and equally as gorgeous card! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, lovely photo and your dress is gorgeous, best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB pic of you two and I LOVE the non-traditional colors! Yahooooo for postal friendly christmas cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Sparkle! I love that card, but I must comment on the photo!!! You guys look awesome, and I LOVE the way the cardstock matches your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWE these are Gorgeous!!! Love them. I bought our picture Christmas cards this week from Costco. We picked a Fun photo from Cinco De Mayo for ours.
    Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the photo, and YAY for flat cards, lol!! That was my goal this year - to make the majority of my Christmas cards flat and I think I succeeded. I have a handful of cards that will take more postage or a bubble mailer, but I don't mind that for a mailing just a few. :)

    Have a safe flight - see you tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Sparkle! Love the card! I think the hot pink is super fun! I haven't even started my Christmas cards yet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a wonderful Christmas card! I do love the pink and black! so sassy and bright! I am working on mine as well. won't be as flashy but mine is flat too! have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love the pink/black for Christmas! And yea for saving on postage!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You both look so stunning together! Love the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous photo and card. You're such a beautiful couple. Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OHHHH! What a gorgeous Christmas card! LOOOOOOOVE the photo--you look AMAZING:) LOVE the pink and black as your color combo! FABULOUS all around:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are gorgeous! I love that picture! I think your family and friends will LOVE this card (even though it's not lumpy. ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card and couple! Really liking how it's not traditional and the fact that your hubby wears pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful photo, Sparkle, and this card is the perfect way to showcase it! I'm so impressed that you kept it 2-D, too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks