Saturday, October 1, 2011

World Card Making Day - Holiday Emily Card

Happy World Card Making Day!  I'm really late with this Christmas Card challenge, though I've had my card done for weeks.  But better late than never, lol.  I've been so busy at work and I've been working long hours at my day job.


All day today, use the code CARD20 for 20% off all orders $25 and over!  Click here or on the Sparkle Creations Store link to start shopping now!


I hope you all have a great Saturday!  Brent and I are going to the Boyz II Men concert tonight!






















12 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean, Sparks, so hard to fit in the crafting!

    Love this - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, Sparkle. Thanks for sharing.

    Sorry to hear that you are so very busy with work. Hopefully you are enjoying it. And hope too, that soon it'll all balance out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE....have FUN tonight!! Happy World Card Making Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! I know what you mean about long hours at our day jobs. hopefully things will slow down for ya. as for me it's getting ready to pick up, sometimes the holidays are a downer when u have to work long hours. Happy WCM day! Have a good weekend and enjoy the concert! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sparkle! I love those papers. I know what you mean about the business, lol. Autumn is always so busy for me at home and at work! I hope you had a smashing time at the concert!
    Take care,
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So CUTE, Sparkle! I am loving that new dp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Sparks! Love all the red stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful and festive. super card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks