Friday, October 7, 2011

Operation Julie's Smile Blog Hop, Ribbon Carousel SALE, and the Crafty Contagion Challenge Blog

Though it is release day at Sparkle Creations, I also have a couple of other things going on.  If you're looking for my SCRS blog hop post, please scroll up or click here.

Unfortunately, I've been so busy at work.  With that, I knew I wouldn't have time to participate in this blog hop for my friend Julie Ranae Murray.  But I did donate to the pile of prizes!   To participate in the blog hop and learn more about this great cause, please start here at the Sweet Stamp Shop.



Next, Ribbon Carousel is having a sale this weekend!  Use the code OCTBLOG for 10% off your order!


As busy as I am, how crazy is it for me to join another Design Team, let alone be Team Captain for Team B, lol?!?  But I am proud and happy to say that my monthly craft group has started our own challenge blog, The Crafty Contagion.


We did a twine buy-in and we all got 24 yards of 12 different colors.  I think I'll have twine for the next decade!  I thought it would be fun to have challenges and then it spiraled into this, lol.  So crafters, bust out that twine and come join us in our first challenge.  I'm on Team B, so I'll be doing all the even challenges! 

My life is still crazy busy, so I appreciate all of you hanging in there!  Have a fabulous Saturday and hopefully have a crafty weekend!

1 comment:

  1. fun stuff...I added your new challenge site into my google reader!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks