Monday, October 31, 2011

The Craft's Meow November Sneak Peeks - Whoo's Birthday

Today I am showing you a sneak peek of Whoo's Birthday by Jenny Suchin Designs.  Isn't this just adorable?!?  This is the first time I've colored since I returned home last weekend from my Copic class up in Canada.  (Don't worry, I'll be doing a seperate post on that soon.)  I'm trying to apply the things I learned, so my coloring might be a bit wonky for the next few months!


Check out The Craft's Meow blog to see more darling sneak peeks from the design team!  And good luck at your chance of winning this adorable stamp set!

I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Halloween!  I will be passing out candy as soon as I get home from work!

20 comments:

  1. This is adorable! So cute! Can't wait to hear about your Copics class! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness! This is soooo cute! Love the festive vibe with all the bright and happy colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Sparkle!! Great colouring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not wonky at all for me, this is adorable! I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this latest class you took.

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Great job on the light source! lol I don't think your coloring is wonky, mine on the other hand...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!! I like the way you have a direct light source. :) I tried coloring that way for awhile but I liked the old (i.e. non-realistic, haha) way better so I gave up, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling card. Super cute and I love the paper as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I seriously doubt you could color wonky! LOL! cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you kidding? Your coloring is PERFECT!!! I love your card!!!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card! Your coloring is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just too cute! Love all your TCM creations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is SUCH an awesome card! I LOVE the owls, your coloring is fab and that fun paper flower is TOO COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card--LOVE the fun papers and the fun image!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So owl-ly cute Sparkle! Love the coloring and the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think your coloring is amazing! Love the colorful & bright colors, and that owl is super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks