Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Craft's Meow November Sneak Peek - Season's Greetings

Today I have a sneak peek of the Season's Greetings set by Nina B Designs.  Such a lovely stamp set!  And I love that the frame fits inside of Labels 14.  I just love all the red and blue together!


Check out The Craft's Meow blog to see more sneak peeks from the design team!  Good luck at your chance of winning this lovely stamp set!

Tonight Brent and I are going to a Halloween party.  The party has a Western theme, so we're going as a Cowboy and an Indian.  I hope you all have a safe holiday weekend!  

 















10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your pattern happy card! Can't wait to see your pics from the party:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card with incredible layers! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Sparkle. Jessica and I really like the swirlies. You sure can mix those papers wonderfully.

    Have fun at your Halloween party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!! And yay, your background is back!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun colorful card! Really like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo, I love this. Those stamps work beautifully with the yummy BG papers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love the mix of patterns. this is so beautiful, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks