Friday, October 28, 2011

The Craft's Meow November Sneak Peek - The Merry Best

I was super excited when Lisa asked me to be a guest designer at The Craft's Meow.  I have gotten to spend the last 2 CHAs with her and it's always such a great time!  I really wish she lived closer to me so we could hang out more often!

the craft's meow.

Today I have a sneak peek at the The Merry Best stamp set, by Kaitlyn Ord.  Wowza, I actually made a card with no coloring, lol!  I love how it all came together though and gotta love the bling!


Check out The Craft's Meow blog to see the rest of the DT's darling cards!  And good luck at your chance of winning this fabulous stamp set!

On a more personal note, I finished the training of my big project at work.  I hope to be back on a more normal schedule and back in blog land more regularly!  Everyone have a fabulous Friday...it's almost the weekend!

16 comments:

  1. Congrats on your guest designer gig!
    Such a beautiful card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! great card, lovely colours! sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooooooo hooooooooooo...so excited to have you as a guest designer and check out your super fun card! happy friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoohooo! Congrats, Sparkle. I really like this card. Don't get me wrong, love your coloring, but also enjoy seeing something a little different, too.

    Congrats on finishing your training, I'm sure it's a huge relief.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you on the Guest DT spot! I love your card, love the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. woo hoo! congrats on your guest DT! Love your clean layout, and that fabby ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, love the bling! Can't wait to see what else you have for us!
    Glad to hear you finally got finished up with the big project, now you will have some time to color! I'll be watching for that light source! Bwahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card!! Every once in awhile I like to make cards without coloring... they always remind me how much I love just stamping, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOH, this is so pretty! I always have a hard time making larger patterned dp work, but this looks awesome! The bling is perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats!! Love your card, totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats, Sparkle! This is such a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! this is gorgeous, Sparkle! love love the design. fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats! love your sweet xmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like how you used the BG paper. I never know what do with it. If you cut it- it´s gone.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such wonderful bling and ribbon. Congrats! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks