Wednesday, September 7, 2011

SCRS September 2011 Previews - Mummy Oliver

Today we're showing previews of Mummy Oliver and the sentiment, "Spooktacular Treats"! Isn't he just the most adorable mummy you've ever seen?!?  All new stamps will be available on Saturday, September 10, 2011. 

Paper: MME Mischievous
Stamps: SCRS Mummy Oliver
American Crafts Brads, Copics, and Pearls

Here's my decorated inside.


Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Mummy Oliver. Sparkle will be giving away a Mummy Oliver to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (list below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Oliver post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced the following day!

Alice Wertz
Jessica Diedrich - September Guest Designer
Kim Yu
Shaela Odd
Simonne Clay
Sparkle Smith
Stephanie Kraft
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Blog


I hope you all have a great Thursday!  Who do you think will win Big Brother?  Grey's comes back on in 2 weeks - wahoo!

24 comments:

  1. Totally wonderful card, Sparkle! Love how you finished the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACK!! He is just adorable! What a fabulous card - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Your work is just fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is SPOOKtacular! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is too cute and I love the inside! I'm hoping Rachel wins, but I don't know if that's possible LOL:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this Sparkle! I can't wait to order him!@!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute and I absolutely adore that MME paper you've been using. And I love that you did the inside as well.

    I haven't been able to order in awhile but I've got to get this. I'd love to have a cute image for Halloween cards that would work for my nephews.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just darling! I love this Ollie, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an absolutely adorable card, Sparks! Thanks so much for having me along for the ride this month- I love Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OHHH! I love your little guy--he is so cute! Great coloring!! LOOOOOOOVE the papers you used!! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWE I love your card!
    hugs, Heidi Brawley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous image and great DP !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous! Loving how you're decorating the insides of the cards (hehe..not just card fronts, hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  14. He's such a cutie! Love your card, inside and out :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oliver is so cute. He is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your new images, they are darling! And of course your coloring skills are above and beyond awesome!!

    Loved meeting you and getting to spend time with you at Impress and Ellen's, you are absolutely delightful!!!

    B-

    ReplyDelete
  17. love love how you finished the inside. fabulous card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  18. soooooo cute...makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a fun card! Mummy Oliver is a doll and I'm so in love with the blue paired in these halloween papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks