Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Swimming Lucy Card and SCRS Sponsoring Flutter By Wednesday

Today Sparkle Creations is sponsoring Flutter By Wednesday.  Check out their blog to see this week's challenge and more darling SCRS cards from their lovely DT!


It was Danni's birthday just a bit ago, so of course I had to combine the two and make this for her.  I won't see Danni for a couple more weeks, lol...so sorry for the spoiler!  I love Fall...but this card just makes me want to hold on to summer just a little bit more!

Paper: Basic Grey Out of Print
Stamps: SCRS Swimming Lucy, sentiment is Paper Smooches
Basic Grey Pops, Copics, Nestabilities, Crystal Stickles, and Pearls

Play along with FBW this week for a chance to win Charlotte with a Rose and Scooter Chloe!  We're also showing previews of the new release on the SCRS blog, so head there for a chance to win a free stamp!  Good luck and hope you all have a great hump day! 

13 comments:

  1. How cute!! you rocked that butterfly Sparkle! TFS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so adorable! Love the butterfly you added!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the colors and layered butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhhh, these colors and papers are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHHH.....I totally {heart} this!!! Thank you so much for playing along and sponsoring my Flutter By Challenge!!

    Can't wait to see ya in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE her Spark, thanks for sponsoring us!!~

    ReplyDelete
  8. That paper is so gorgeous! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks