Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fall Charlotte and Farming Oliver Card and SCRS Sponsoring Card Patterns #133

This week Sparkle Creations is sponsoring Card Patterns Sketch #133.  Check out their blog to see the actual sketch and more darling creations made by their Design Team.  Play along for a chance to win Turntable Josh and Cupcake Ruby!


It's sad to say...but the crisp of fall is now here and I really think summer is gone.  I love fall though, so I'm not too sad!  I love sweater weather, lol.  With fall now here though, I decided to make a lovely card for this season.


Here's my decorated inside with Farming Oliver.


Don't forget that all Emily stamps are 15% off til next Friday!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!  I'm going to a wedding!



9 comments:

  1. Sparkle, this is awesome. I like all the different layers and your paper piecing is great !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great paper-piercing & design! I love Fall too but still sad that summer's over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! Her paper pieced dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, fall is definitely here:)

    Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright patterns and paper piecing!
    ~Aman
    paperandcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are always SO gorgeous...LOVE the papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks