Monday, September 5, 2011

SCRS Challenge #59 - Sketch Challenge and Broomstick Lucy Card

This week's challenge is a sketch challenge!  Check out the SCRS blog to see the rest of the DT's darling creations!


Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and this week's winner will receive the adorable Cocktail Emily rubber stamp. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation.  Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!

By today's challenge, can you guess what kind of stamps I'll be releasing this month?!?  Sneak peaks start tomorrow, so be sure to check out the SCRS blog!  I knew my new MME Mischievous paper would be great with Broomstick Lucy!

Paper: MME Mischievous
Stamps: SCRS Broomstick Lucy, sentiment is A Muse
Twine, Copics, Rhinestones, Pearls, and Nestabilities

I also decorated the inside of my card too.


Are you ready to play along? Instead of the Inlinkz tool, we are now excited to reveal our new SCRS Gallery! To play along in our challenge, please upload a photo of your project to the new SCRS gallery. Here is the direct link to entries for this week's challenge: Sparkle Creations Photo Gallery > SCRS Challenges > Challenge #59. If you haven't registered yet, it just takes a few seconds to create a login and upload your photo. Deadline for this week's challenge is Sunday, September 11th @ 9 PM PST.

Additionally, if you want to upload to use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please use the Keyword SparkleCreations (no spaces) so that your card will be included in the SCRS gallery. If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. However, please note that contest entries will be pulled only from the SCRS Photo Gallery.

I hope you all have a great Tuesday!  It's back to work for me!

17 comments:

  1. I loved that you coloured her dress in bleu - not at all scarey!! But perfect with those papers Sparks! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors and papers of this card are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I can't believe Halloween is just around the corner. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, love those colors for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Sparkle! I love the stamping in the inside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card! WOW! Thanks for having me along for the ride- I LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just darling! Love the pops of blue and the finished inside!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhhhhhhhhh! I LOVE your wItChY cards! So cute!!!!! You rock girl! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous! love that you used non-taditional halloween colors for this. fab card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a fabulous halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the out-of-the-box blue in your card! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card Sparkle! I love the fun image and the colors u picked are gr8. the inside is so cute! congrats on the new gallery. I hope to one day play a long! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a darling card! I really like how you finished the inside of the card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks