Friday, September 9, 2011

Release Day and SCRS September 2011 Previews - Franken Josh

All new stamps are now available in the store!  Click here or above on the Sparkle Creations Store link above to start shopping now!

Today we're showing previews of Franken Josh!   He also comes with the sentiment, Happy Hauntings!  I just loved this name from the get-go and couldn't get rid of the idea!  Aki did such a wonderful job with him too!

Paper: Basic Grey Eerie
Stamps: SCRS Franken Josh
PTI Buttons, Copics, Nestabilities, American Crafts Brads, Rhinestones, and MS Border Punch

Here's my decorated inside. The way he's standing reminds me a little of Thriller!


Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Franken Josh. I will be giving away a Franken Josh to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (list below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Josh post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced the following day!

Alice Wertz
Jessica Diedrich - September Guest Designer
Kim Yu
Shaela Odd
Simonne Clay
Sparkle Smith
Stephanie Kraft
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Blog


I hope you all have a great Saturday!  I'm going to wedding #1 this evening and I'll be working on my action photos!

20 comments:

  1. Kinda scary but then I scare easily! Still cute though! Love how you've been dressing up the inside part too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, what a spooky card!!!! love the skin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just sooooo dang fun! TFS CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you decorated the inside of the card too....cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Love his green face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo spooky! Josh is so ghouly-cute! Great card, Sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWE Your card is Amazing!!love it all!
    Hugs, Heidi Brawley

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!! Love the decorated inside, and thanks to you I now have that Michael Jackson song stuck in my head, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the imaginative inside! It is so cool! The colors pop outside then the understated inside is the icing on the cake!

    Mrs. Kenco

    ReplyDelete
  10. Franken Josh is so cute. Love your creation. Another must have.

    ReplyDelete
  11. too fun! fab design, Sparkle! i have to start finish the inside of my cards, too! =) have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute! I love that crazy face he's making!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks