Sunday, September 18, 2011

Miss Anya Bags Card and Mystery Monday with TWilson1424

Today we are CASEing TWilson1424.  Check out the Farm Fresh Challenge blog to see Tracy's card and darling creations from the rest of the DT.  This was the first time I've ever used Basic Grey's rub-ons and I really like them!


Here's my decorated inside. Instead of stamping Miss Anya, I used more rub-ons to be matchy, matchy.


The Mystery Monday contest runs until Sunday, entries are due by 12 PM CST.  The winner is chosen by random draw and will win a free TGF single stamp of choice, so good luck!  Please post your cards in the TGF Galleria - Home>Farm Fresh Challenges 2011>Mystery Mondays>TWilson142.

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday...it's back to work for me!  I'm so excited for Hawaii Five-0 and the Sing Off tonight!  That's what I love the most about Fall...all my shows come back!






















12 comments:

  1. I always love your use of colors and patterns...happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sparkle!

    I've been reading your blog all along, just haven't been commenting. I'm thinking, I should quit just flying by. So, I'm stopping in to say thanks for all the great work. The colors in this card are very fun and the inside is just as pretty as the outside.

    Hope you have a great start to your week.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card! I love the layered strips behind the inside panel - so will be CASEing that idea! I'm excited for 5-0 too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Sparkle! Miss Anya is beautiful! Loving these papers and stitching :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL--another fabulous card!! LOVE your inside! I wish I could be able to craft just like you!! LOVE your papers and your coloring--FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card.I love how you've been doing the insides of your cards lately.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is sooo pretty! Love her glittery dress. And are you decorating the insides of all your cards now?! I am so impressed, since I rarely do that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just darling! Love how you finished the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Can't decide if I like the inside or outside better- both are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks