Sunday, September 11, 2011

Miss Anya Bags Card and Mystery Monday with Graceybaby8

Today we are CASEing Graceybaby8.  Check out the Farm Fresh Challenge to see Grace's card and more darling creations from the DT.  Here's another Miss Anya Bags card.  My friend Sheila gave me a bag of flowers the last time our craft group met, and I'm proud of myself for actually using some of it! 


The Mystery Monday contest runs until Sunday and entries are due by 12 PM CST.  The winner is chosen by random draw and will win a free TGF single stamp of choice!  Please post your cards in the TGF Galleria - Home > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011 > Mystery Mondays > Graceybaby8.

I hope you all have a great Monday...it's back to work for me!  Hawaii 5-0 returns in one week!  I know Danny will come and save the day!  PS...Sing Off starts next week too!



18 comments:

  1. such a great card! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty card! happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card and how you colored Anya's hair.

    And yeah for 5-0 to come back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! I really like how you colored her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful! Love the blues and greens. And I like the new linky you listed with your products. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!!!!! awesome card sparkle!!!
    I feel so honoured to have professional crafters be inspired by my card =) your card turned out AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's so cute Sparkle! I love the palette you used for this Anya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Love how you colored her hair, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love ur card, the colors are terrific and fun. Love the flower too, the color is pretty. Gr8 card Sparkle. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks