Sunday, September 4, 2011

Miss Anya Bags Cards, Mystery Monday with Amy Young and Project 29

This week we are CASEing Amy Young.  Check out the Farm Fresh Challenge blog to see Amy's card and the rest of the DT's darling creations!  I wanted to use my new Miss Anya Bags set.  Isn't she just the cutest?!?

Paper: Basic Grey Sweet Threads
Stamps: The Greeting Farm Bags, sentiment is A Muse
PTI Buttons, Ribbon, Copics, MS Border Punch, and Crystal Stickles

The Mystery Monday contest runs until Sunday and entries are due by 12 PM CST.  The winner is chosen by random draw and will win a free TGF single stamp of their choice!  Please post your cards in the TGF Galleria - Home > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011 > Mystery Mondays > Amy Young.


Can I say how crafty and fabulous the month of August was?!?  The week after meeting Peggy and Aileen, I got the honor to meet Kim Hughes, Becky Olson, and Karolyn Loncon.  I had such a great time! 
Glitter herpes, lol...Karolyn almost killing us in what she thought was a turn lane, hitting the 30% sale at Paper Zone, dinner at California Pizza Kitchen, Starbucks, lots of candy, and buying doughnut bags full of ribbon! Thanks for such a wonderful night of fun! 
The next day, the fun started ALL over again, except we were at Ellen Hutson's.  {Who is also such a fabbie lady!}  Here's a pic of me and Amy!  The crop was a total blast and boy, I did WAY too much shopping, lol.  I'm so blessed to be part of such a wonderful crafting community! 

I hope you all have a great Monday!  It's so nice to actually be off work for a holiday!  Stay safe everyone!

14 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Can't wait to get that set! Sounds like you had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty pretty card Sparks!

    You are such a great networker!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. groegous card - sounds like a super fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card, love those big buttons! And great pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pretty colors! A really sweet card Sparkle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a CUTE card and woot woot for crafty gatherings...way toooo stinkin' FUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So ADORABLE Spark, I also love your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you girls have so much fun! Thanks for sharing these pics, Sparkle! Can't wait to see you next year!
    This is a super fun card! Love all those big buttons! Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card! Love all your photos.. sounds like a lot of fun and shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love ur take on Amy's card Sparkle!!
    Boy you are always having so much fun. I bet those ladies were just as excited to meet you as you were to meet them. So glad you had fun and so happy for you that you added more fun crafty things to your collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The minute I saw your card I said..."ooooh, that's so pretty!" Love your take on Amy's card, great job Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely adorable, and I LOVE the buttons!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks