Friday, September 2, 2011

Hitchedafellabella Wedding Card and Goals Update

Brent and I have 4 weddings to go this fall...but unfortunately, I'll only be able to attend 3 of them.  The last one in November, is the same weekend as our big Manager's Conference for my day job.  With that around the corner, the next couple of months are going to be really busy for me.  Don't worry, I won't be disappearing, but I will only be posting DT work.

Paper: Basic Grey Indian Summer
Stamps: Stamping Bella Hitchedafellabella and sentiment is A Muse
Prima Flowers, Felt, Pearls, Copics, and Stardust Gel Pen

Can you believe it's September already?!?  It's time to check in with my goals and I'm actually excited for my progress this month.

Work Goals
  • Learn Flash
  • Complete Illustrator and Photoshop Tutorials
  • Technical Writing Class
My boss found an online Technical Writing Class, so hopefully I'll be able to take this later this year, after the conference is over.  I'm waiting also to hear about tuition reimbursement.
SCRS Goals
  • Sell enough stamps to pay for each release - January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
  • Attend CHA (Winter and Summer)
  • Copic Intermediate Certification Class - I'm signed up for the Langley class in October!  
With my big anniversary sale last month, I thought I would be short on sales this month.  Up until the 29th...I was.  Thank you to those who made my day by getting in those last orders to bump me over my sales goals!  Again, I really appreciate all the love and support from you all. 

I also registered for the Intermediate Copic class.  I'll be going up to Langley and spending the weekend with Peggy!
Personal Goals
  • DSLR Photo Class - I'm signed up for the class that starts next week!
  • Visit Catherine (my bff)
  • Re-dedicating myself to making my Christmas cards and tags
  • Surprise trip for Brent's 30th birthday
I finally got into Jessica Sprague's Oh, Shoot class!  I'm so excited for this class to start next week!

I feel like this year has definitely been more of a personal year than anything else.  Not a bad thing, just an observation.  I think Quarter 4 is gonna be rocking for me and I'll only have a couple things to carry over to 2012!

I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Labor Day weekend!

18 comments:

  1. Love reading your goal posts. It really makes me think about defining my own goals. Love the card, such a gorgeous image and love the layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sparkle, your card is lovely. I like this image and the BG Fall DP. Super great !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I'm happy to hear that you're meeting your goals, as hoped. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...that's alotta weddings...love today's card!

    Yahooo for your August Sales goals...that's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, and congrats on all the progress you've made!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, love the fall colors!
    Great job on all of your goals, can't wait for October, we will have tons of fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are going to be busy!! Love your card! You're a rockstar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card! Love the fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card! I am SOOOO so excited for you w/ the class. I just started my P365 and cannot WAIT to learn more about photography! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a pretty card Sparks...lOvE the image and the papers!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fabulous card. Super cute. And it looks like you've been able to cross off a lot of things from your goal list. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, Sparkle!
    Love reading about your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is gorgeous. love the colors and paper you used. gotta dig this collection out! =) hope you have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on getting things done and yippee on upcoming classes. Am curious about your intermediate Copics class because I felt the same way as you with the beginners one.

    Lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely wedding card! Congrats on making such great progress on your goals!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks