Thursday, September 29, 2011

Boho Anya Card and Farm Fresh Friday Challenge - CASE the DT

Today's challenge is to CASE a card made by the DT.  Check out the Farm Fresh Challenge blog to see the rest of the DT's darling creations!

As a tribute to our team captain this term, we all CASEd Rachel! Here's the card I picked to CASE from Rachel.  Sadly, this is my last day on the farm, but as always, this isn't good-bye.  I've been really fortunate to serve 3 different terms with Jess and Marie and I've loved every minute of it.


Tomorrow there will also be a VERY important announcement about linking your photos and how, so please stay tuned and don't upload until you see the IN LINKZ feature go live tomorrow.  I hope you all have a great Friday!  It's almost the weekend!






















13 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love the bit of lace! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Sparkle! It was a blast working along side you . . . you have been nothing but inspiring! :) Take care and I will be around visiting you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a shame, Sparks, I love your TGF creations!! This is a gorgeous last card for them but I hope you keep inspiring us with TGF stamps when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going out with a bang is what you are doing, Sparkle. Beautiful card! You are so good at inspiring others with the products you use. I'm sure we'll continue to see you use their products!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Sparkle, love the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card...love the orange lace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Sparkle! Another fantastic card! Love the colors and that lace is so pretty! It was so nice to be a part of the team with you and to meet you in person was awesome. Glad we have blogland to k.i.t. and also CHA to see each other. Take care and Thanks for inspiring!
    Hugs,
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. it is so beautiful Sparkle, I love it!
    have a fabulous weekend, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will definitely miss seeing all your creations on FFF, Sparkle.... but hey that means you just have more time for SCRS right? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Love that lace!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great take on the card, what fun and fab colors Sparkle! It's been great working with you and you're right, it's not goodbye b/c I know I'll see you out and about blogland :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks